[Harp-L] blueswax artist of the year

i just noticed that our friend jason ricci is up for artist of the year
in blueswax magazine's annual poll.  he's got some stiff competition,
but it'd be really cool if he won, and got some well deserved recognition.

i always hate it when people post these things and tell me to go vote
for some particular person.  but if you're interested, go to:
http://www.visnat.com/entertainment/music/blueswax/voting.cfm
and look at the candidates, then vote for who you think most deserves it.

you'll need to register if you've not already done so, but that's easy and free.
and they do have a bunch of interesting articles and stuff.

congratulations, jason.

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

But I'm not giving in an inch to fear
'Cause I promised myself this year
I feel like I owe it...to someone.