[Harp-L] RE: Small amp, big venue

Congrats on the gig, Blake!  Funny, I have this exact same amp (I just installed a Weber P10R speaker in it - sweet!), and have used it in just about every kind of venue, including an outdoor concert.  If you don't use one already, you might consider getting an amp stand.  I use one with my Princeton that gets the amp up off the floor, and tilts it back so that I can hear it on stage.  No need to have the harp in the stage monitors with this setup, unless the band is playing godawful loud.

Mike Lynch
Seattle