[Harp-L] EBay--tools and videos--appologies in advance

I've recently purcahsed some recording equipment, and I' trying to pay for it.  I have the following up for bid on EBay.  All in one lot.

  LOT CONTAINS

  TOOL KIT In black case
              Scissors
              Small Plastic Ruler
              Long Narrow file sharpened into chisel
              Wide Chisel
              Two fine short files
              Half of a dental probe
              0.006? Brass Shim
              0.0025? steel shim
              LO Reed Wrench
              Scalpel
              2 bit, 4 head, pencil screwdriver
              Tweezers
              Transformer
              Alcohol Wipes
              NOT SHOWN
                          Cold Heat battery operated soldering gun.

  HARMONICA PARTS AS SHOWN.  ALL ARE FAILED EXPERIMENTS, BUT GOOD HARP REPAIR PRACTICW FODDER. (INCLUDES 3 WHOLE HARPS?HUANG SOLO TUNED CHANGED TO DIMINISHED?POORLY I MIGHT ADD)

  VIDEOS (VCR TAPES)
              Harmonica Modification and Repair Volumes 1 and 2 by Rupert Oysler
              Mark Hummel?s Harmonica Party
              Sonny Terry Whoopin? the Blues 1958-1974
              Rod Piazza?s Blues Harmonica Experience
              The Blues Brothers and Blues Brothers 2000
              O Brother Where Art Thou?
              Crossroads (Ralph Macchio) Most (if not all) harp by John ?Juke? Logan
              The Search for Robert Johnson

  BOOK
              Kim Field?s Harmonicas, Harps, and Heavy Breathers.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=015&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=250070096435&rd=1&rd=1

http://www.channelcatsbluesband.20m.com
http://www.cdbaby.com/willvogtman