[Harp-L] Madcat Ruth Harp Clinic Atlanta, GA 01/28/07

Harp-Lers,

The Atlanta Harmonica Enthusiast Club (AHE) http://www.ahe.harmonica.com  is
pleased to announce that Peter Madcat Ruth will be conducting a harmonica
clinic in Atlanta, GA on January 28th, 2007.  *Please see below for details:
*

*What?* Madcat Ruth Seminar, approximately 4 hours of performance,
instruction, Q&A, autographs
**
*Why should I go? *Madcat is an electrifying player and a good teacher too.
Decide for yourself http://www.madcatmusic.net/
**
*How much?* $25 for pre-registration, $35 at the door

*Where?* Congregation Shearith Israel 1180 University Dr NE Atlanta, GA
http://www.shearithisrael.org/

*When?* SUNDAY January 28th, 2007 approximately 4pm-8pm
**
*Are we a religious group? *No, the synagogue lets us have events there and
the Rabbi plays harmonica too.

*How do I sign-up?*

1) Send a paypal payment (please include your name and phone number) to
emshelton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2) Just show up and pay $35 instead of $25 (please RSVP)

3) Email emshelton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to send your payment by mail

SEATING IS LIMITED, PLEASE DON'T PROCRASTINATE!
**
*Questions? *email Matthew Shelton at emshelton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*Additional Details:*
http://www.ahe.harmonica.com/Harmonica_Special_Events.html