Re: [Harp-L] On the Road Again,,and Pocket Sax

In a message dated 1/4/2007 5:42:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
leone@xxxxxxxx writes:

       Yea I'm talking about something like  that but it has a tenor
mouthpiece. I knew it was too good to be true. I can  play a recorder though I might
still try it, but I won't expect much. They are  only 50 bucks. The one I was
thinking of getting is made of the same stuff they  make clarinets with or at
least the hard plastic ones. The one I was going to  get is in C but they make
'em in B flat and D and E flat. They say they can make  one in any key. Thanx
for giving me the heads up though.
     Randy

Are you  talking about that bamboo or wood tube thing with an alto
mouthpiece  and either alto or clarinet reed, no flapper door keys and
only open  holes (like a recorder).
If so, it's a toy. If you're talking about the  teenie teenie sax,
then no, I never tried  one.
smo-joe