[Harp-L] Astatic Stomp

I was looking around the web for a transcription of George Smith's "Astatic Stomp" and found this: http://blueslim.m78.com/george.html Crazy man! Still haven't found a transcription. I wish more of the songs were available as properly notated music, is that right? Notated? You get what I mean. Dave Barrett has been doing this in his monthly news letter. Man it makes learning songs much saner. The thought of using tab has become extremely unappealing.

Bob

Bob Cohen
Principal, MojoTools Web Design
Blues Harmonica Lessons