[Harp-L] what kinda horn?

Short funny episode:  I played a New Year's Eve gig
with my band, and a table with 2 older couples was
right along side the stage.  On break, they asked me
what kind of horn I was playing.  I was playing
harmonica into a vocal mike (that's NOT what they were
wondering about).  But I was also playing harmonica
into a cupped bullet with an AKG wireless guitar bug
to my amp -- that one really threw them -- they didn't
even realize it was a harmonica -- kinda cool.
Putting myself in their shoes, I guess it could be
mysterious.  (I'm glad they thought it was a horn and
not a big kazoo! -- uh oh, I hope they weren't
thinking bicycle horn!)
--john k.