Re: [Harp-L] ThunderHarp amp

In a message dated 1/3/2007 6:19:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
chaffeealan@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I'm  looking for more info on the amp.(Dennis, I don't have your email
address as I  wasn't active until today) Please contact me. Alan  Chaffee

     Alan? In Erie? It's me Randy. I hope this is you.  People this guy is
killer drummer. How did it go with the two Daves the other  night? Are you still
playing with Roger? This is so cool. Send a note so I know  I'm not being an
idiot here.
        Randy