[Harp-L] IBC/Memphis

Well, I'm going to the IBC to support my local buddies Krypton City
Blues Review (and harp-l's Mike Easton). Oh yeah, and to have a real
good time. I got a hotel room right at the doubletree on beale st where
the thing is based, and free flight using my points. I had some miles on
an old northwest airlines account that i've never been able to use, and
those miles were going to expire, and I had just enough for a round trip
ticket and memphis is on their route so it worked out perfect. Deja-vu
and off I go.
I'm not sure if I'll rent a car or taxi it from the airport. If anyone
else is going and doesn't have anyone to hang around with let me know.
So far I'm going solo. I already got my tickets on the IBC site. My
flight gets in around 1pm on Thursday 2/1, I'm flying back out at 8:40am
Sunday 2/4. Send me a note offlist if you are interested.

If anyone can comment on harp-centric acts there, I would like to focus
on those when Krypton isn't playing, and sometimes it's hard to tell by
the info they give you whether a band has harp or not.

Bill Hines
Hershey, PA