Subject: [Harp-L] Tuning and tools

Bob writes (snipped)

"I use the Lee Oskar toolkit and a Korg CA-30 chromatic
tuner. I  want to get one of Bill's toolkits eventually,
so that I can do reed  and windsaver replacements.

Regards,
Crazy ('bout harp!)  Bob"

....Bob, for Reed replacement you will need tools of course, but Bill  Romel
sells self-stick Micropore windsavers very inexpensively (no tools  required
except a dab of acetone...and they're reusable as  well)....packages of however
many you want, fast and easy ship in an  envelope.  I bought 3 packages of 60
prior to Robert Bonfiglio's  seminar...thinking I'd replace all of the valves
in my old 280's....STILL  haven't gotten around to it....but it's sheer
procrastination on my  part.  As soon as I find time to take care of it, I'll do a
review of  them....I've heard only good things up to now....

Elizabeth