Re: [Harp-L] Help

I first bought an F harp (Marine Band) when I first started 34 years ago, and I also thought it was a demon harp.  But I was a country/bluegrass player back then and I learned to love the way it sounded; the way you could make it chirp on fast transitions.

I prefer the Lo F Special 20 for blues these days, but I still grab the old-school F sometimes and do my bad Charley McCoy imitations...