Re: [Harp-L] Help

----- Original Message ----- <snip>
HRC: One of my Christmas gifts was my first F harp.  At first, I hated this
annoyingly high-pitched squeaky little thing...and then,
unexplainedly...(pretty sure that's a made up word)..., I quickly fell in
love with it.  Anyone else have this reaction to the F?
-----end-----

First I vote for Biscuit to STAY!

And a reply to JC

I wasn't particularly enamoured of the F either.

That's till it disappeared along with the D.

Then I got a $2 chinese piece of crap F that's so badly out of tune and
horrendously difficult to play, it actually hurts.  And that makes losing my
SP20 F harp even worse cuz now there are several tunes I want to play in C
second position.  Rats!

Yeah, I have a new-found respect for the squeaky little F thing.

And me-thinks that Chinese PoC "F" is about to get surgically practiced
upon.

PEACE
Scott
Believe in Magic!