[Harp-L] Re: Harmonizing (was On the Road Again,,and again)

EGS1217@xxxxxxx wrote:

> ...I'm with you, Ron...my liking for certain Country is limited,  except for
> Charlie McCoy...he's an outrageously good harmonicist and I  can't get enough
> of listening to his Orange Blossom Special...

many years ago (1982), we were shopping for a band to play at our
wedding.  someone recommended a particular band, and we crashed
a wedding they were playing at, just long enough to hear them rip
through an fiery OBS with the lead on harp.  signed 'em up that
afternoon, and insisted they play that at our wedding.

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

But I'm not giving in an inch to fear
'Cause I promised myself this year
I feel like I owe it...to someone.