Re: [Harp-L] tuning and tools

Hi Kevin,

As others have mentioned,
I would recommend the Lee Oskar kit, mainly for the
chisels and special brass pick tool.

I highly recommend Rupert Oysler's Harmonica repair
video, now available on DVD with expanded version that
includes chromatic repair.  I have the older PC/CD ROM
version, but may have to get the new DVD.

Also, I recommend the Sanding wands available at
Micro-Mark:

http://www.ares-server.com/Ares/Ares.asp?MerchantID=RET01229&Action=Catalog&Type=Product&ID=81471

I mainly use the red 120-grit and blue 240-grit wands
and paper.

You can get some ideas for making some of you own
tools from Rupert's video, so you might want to start
by just buying his video, and watching it a few times,
before buying anything else.  Rupert also plays some
real nice harmonica on it!

http://www.harprepair.com/

Ken in OH