[Harp-L] "A top-notch musician"

"He was a top-notch musician and he knew his instrument from top to bottom.  When I say 'top to
bottom' I mean above the top and below the bottom.  He could go further. The things he was doing
with his instrument were not only beautiful, but well constructed. In every move he would make,
you could hear that he knew his instrument backwards."

I just read that great quote and wanted to share it with you.  It doesn't really matter who the
speaker is or who he's talking about.   But if you must know, you can ask.