[Harp-L] Harmonizing (was On the Road Again,,and again)

Bob asks:
>> > Anyone have any examples of some great  harponizing? (This word, my  own
>> > invention, means two  harmonicas harmonizing.) I don't mean just jamming
together,
>>  > but really working out an effective harmony?

Charlie McCoy's early albums had terrific harp harmonizing, tho all tracks
were Charlie overdubbing.  Check his website.  His album with the harp  in the
hotdog bun is still a desert island disk.  Till I heard that, i  thought i
hated country western music!
ron  - FL Keys, 80 degrees