Re: [Harp-L] RE: Playin' with false teeth

In a message dated 1/1/2007 6:32:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
leone@xxxxxxxx writes:

That's  where I have an advantage. Since my accident, I wear false
teeth.  :)
smo-joe

Really? You really have false teeth?  I'm gonna have to get some, I'm having
surgery on my mouth Wednesday. They tell  me I'll be able to play sax too. But
if I can still play harp like I can now  I'll take that. It's the biggest
reason I have let things go so long now, I  couldn't play with my mouth all
messed up so I just didn't. Well I have the time  now. I was prepared to make a big
deal outta taking my teeth out and putting  them on the mic stand if I had
too. That'd be a hell of a way to have a hook  wouldn't it? I'd rather not so
it's good to know, not playin' would be the only  other alternative and that's
outta the question.
     Randy