[Harp-L] re: Review of Le Monde de Kota's Murmures

Thanks for the review, Ben. I went to the website and heard some of the samples. Quite interesting. There are similarities to some of the percussion-less early French swing (Django, Grappelli) that come through because of culture and instrumentation, but overall a fairly new sound.

One question--any idea where one can get their album in the US? I didn't really see much from their website in regards to purchase ability.

()() JR "Bulldogge" Ross () () & Snuffy, too:) `----'