[Harp-L] Re: [HarpTalk] black and white harp players

In a message dated 1/1/2007 8:28:33 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
BiscuitBoy714 writes:

Go buy a book.Hell you're on line,go look for yourself.Jeez,Go buy a
book.Hell you're on line,go look for yourself.Jeez,<WBR>what is it  with you
people.Guess i

_biscuitboy714@biscuit_ (mailto:biscuitboy714@xxxxxxx)  wrote:
In a message dated 12/31/2006 12:36:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Well since my name is on dare  I reckon I arta say sumpin intelligent to ye.
         UUUUUU     Lighten up Beavis   Whassa matter, somebody piss in your
  D   harp?
           Randy