[Harp-L] Great Nude Years' Gig

Hey:

  Just had a great gig at a clothing optional resort.  I love playing there--people uninhibitted and dancing at the first tune--it's as non-sexual as naked could possibly be.

  I'm actually starting to fluently play the changes rather than just stay in and around the blues scale.  I alternate styles  for variety and feel, but the former is starting to change my sound.

  Have a safe and happy new year.

  Will