[Harp-L] Vinyl to CD

Much thanks to all of the gracious folks who provided info on devices that will allow me to convert my vinyl records to CD or other configurations The machines mentioned were from $175 to machines that cost more than my Harley Softail Duece. I have ordered a unit from Amazon.
Lets hope it works so I can record T-Bone Walkers "Bow Legged Women and Freddie Slack on Boogie Woogie piano playing "Celery Stalks Along The Highway" and other Desert Island Classics.
You guys were great and are much appreciated from the wilds of Mt Hood OR
Bobby Cole

RRC