Re: RE: [Harp-L] Statistics regarding Ripping CDs - no harp

"Bill Hines" <billhines4@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I also
> burn the cd to a blank and bring this in my cd case for traveling, to
> play in the rental car cd player. This is because I once left a 'real'
> cd in the player when I turned the rental car in and never got it back.
> So now I only travel with copies, and if I lose one, no big deal.

i used to burn car copies too, until i noticed that my car was filling up
with them, and that i tended to listen to the same couple of tracks from
each one.  that's when i started making mixes, with just those tracks.

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

do for others with no desire of return.
we should all plant some trees
we will never sit under.