Re: [Harp-L] Civil War

On Feb 23, 2007, at 6:37 PM, Jonathan Ross wrote:

"I have never heard of 'many', but there ARE remains at Gettysburg. Gettysburg was very late in the war. BTW, no one has ever proven who made them OR what country they are from. The importation of harmonicas was stated as being early 60s. That means 61, 62, & 63. Gettysburg wasn't till 65."

 ()()    JR "Bulldogge" Ross
()  ()   & Snuffy, too:)
`----'

I purposely gave that (incorrect) date to SPECIFICALLY show that you can't believe everything you read. Case proven, Lions 1 Christians 0

smo-joe