[Harp-L] Premier Amp Schematic Site

Hello all

It seems I have started collecting early to mid 60s Premier harmonica amps(3 amps plus a mint black reverb unit).
I am looking for a schematic for a B-100 with a single 12" speaker with reverb. It has 2 channels and tremelo. The amp tech really doesn't want to get into it without a schematic.
Also, I am wondering if there is anyplace that recovers these Premier amps in same or very similar contact type paper.

This is a loud(talking Premier here) harp amp.

TIA,

Hal in MI