[Harp-L] Blah Blah Blah...

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing

It's only rock and roll but I like it.

Blues with a feeling.that is what I have today.

I would be equally mesmerized if I was in standing in front of Peg Leg Sam
or Miles Davis.

Bottom line is delivery & sales. What do you deliver? Do they buy?

I believe we humans get pleased on many levels. As artists we need to pick
our battles. You can't fight or win them all. The most important person to
please is your self. Happy people win more battles.

Harp content: as I blow this week my push is to play fewer notes. Less
notes. More feeling. Leaning on key places within the song with more thick
emotion and less "look ma no hands" downhill lickity split filler. Also
working on a song; working title: Pearwood Pie. News at eleven.

Warren Bee