[Harp-L] New Harp Heros

Just had a quasi-epiphany of sorts. What  really gets my attention?? Yes,
superb harp  playing...of course. But it just hit me that what really gets me
amped up is a  harp player that can really use his/her own "first"
instrument"....vocal chords. This leads me to a couple of guys that may be old news for
some, so please bare with me, John Nemeth and Sugar Ray  Norcia come to mind and
really do knock  me out. I think it's the "croonerizm" factor that gets me.
Estrin and Wilson  have that same effect. Just one player's thoughts.

Mike McDermott
<BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR> Check out free AOL at
http://free.aol.com/thenewaol/index.adp.  Most comprehensive set of free
safety and security tools, millions of free high-quality videos from across the
web, free AOL Mail and much more.