Re: [Harp-L] Northvale NJ Blues Jam?

I called and it's no more, bummer. Sorry for the distraction, back to your regularly scheduled programming! Maybe I'll go check out Paparozzi out in Paramus, unless anyone knows about any jams in this area.

----- Original Message ----- To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 6:04 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Northvale NJ Blues Jam?

Anyone know anything about the tuesday night blues jam at the Hennessy Tavern in Northvale, NJ? Do they still have it, format, etc? Garry this isn't far from your neck of the woods, I know we have some others up around this area of NJ/NY. Feel free to message me privately so we don't bore the rest of the board :-)

Bill Hines
Hershey, PA