[Harp-L] Hot Rod Mic

Hey Al. I sold one about 3 months ago via ebay. For what this bit of info is worth: Rod doesn't build them anymore because the crystals are hard to come by and that's what he used to use. My element lost some of its punch so I reached out to him and his wife Honey let me know he would replace the element if I supplied one to him. I replaced it with something else via someone else and then just sold it. My point is the original crystals that were in his mikes when he did sell them (I bought mine from him about 9 years ago) are sensitive and don't necessarily last too long so buying one with an original element that still has the original punch might be difficult. p.s. For those that don't know Al is a really clean-fluid and talented harp player! dennis (nyc)