Re: [Harp-L] Blues Travelers debut album

rainbowjimmy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Got a chance to listen to the first Blues Travelers CD. Wow. The first
> tune, "But Anyway" is just astounding harp work. I've heard it before
> but never got a chance to really sit down and listen to it. I have
> stuck in in my top ten harp solo list. Reminds me a lot of real early
> Larry  Coryell.

blues traveler and john popper fans should note that both are now
on the Live Music Archive:

http://www.archive.org/details/BluesTraveler
http://www.archive.org/details/JohnPopper

the latter is for popper's non-BT projects.

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

But I'm not giving in an inch to fear
'Cause I promised myself this year
I feel like I owe it...to someone.