[Harp-L] Members-Only site is Up and running!

Please take a moment to visit http://www.dennis-cooper.com/web , register
(for free, of course) and add your website links to our database.

We are also welcome informative articles and submissions by experienced
players who have an interest in helping novice players to hone their craft.

Explore the site, submit links, comments, reviews, and articles. This site
will become what the harmonica-playing community makes it. As the site
grows, we will be inviting contributing members to become moderators and
administrators.

No information is sold or shared with anyone.

Warmest Regards,

Dennis Cooper

http://www.dennis-cooper.com

http://www.harmonicabootcamp.com