Re: [Harp-L] Blues Travelers debut album

hi harpers
  guess Jimmy was busy a few weeks ago when the Popper fans were calling John a harmonica player in comparison to harp player, style is what makes us individuals, so embrace diversity and appreciate all that you hear and accept that ther is a place for everybody.   joe g
rainbowjimmy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
  Got a chance to listen to the first Blues Travelers CD. Wow. The first
tune, "But Anyway" is just astounding harp work. I've heard it before
but never got a chance to really sit down and listen to it. I have
stuck in in my top ten harp solo list. Reminds me a lot of real early
Larry Coryell.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm