[Harp-L] Double Trouble amp last night

Well, we just went with miking the amp.  Sounded
great.  I had just enough stage volume using the low
gain input.  I really should have brought the Bassman,
as I could've cranked her, and that can be rare.

I am going to listen to the audio from last night and
try to give the amp a review in the next week.  Thanks
to all of you who offered advice on and offlist about
using a lineout vs. miking an amp.

Mike Fugazzi
http://www.myspace.com/mikefugazzi
http://www.niterail.com

"Music should be healing; music should uplift the soul; music should inspire. There is no better way of getting closer to God, of rising higher towards the spirit, of attaining spiritual perfection than music, if only it is rightly understood."
-Hazrat Inayat Khan

Finding fabulous fares is fun.