[Harp-L] Pete Schmidt Jam Tracks

While at Gindick's Dallas Harmonica, the Pete Schmidt Harmonica Jam Tracks were mentioned, and at least on student was familiar with them and said they are excellent. I ordered the CD on Jan 30th and paid immediately via PayPal. I've heard nothing. My order has not been acknowledged, and emails go answered.

Just FYI.... and interested to know if anyone of the you have ordered from him and, if so, what kind of experience you had.

--
Paul