RE: [Harp-L] improving the harmonica

I'd like it if Hohner would continue make some further improvements
to their existing models - such as the SP20 - a 'SP20 Deluxe' with:

- a better rounded comb (such as the DF)
- ...with the key engraved and printed in white at the short end (such as
LO)
- stainless steel cover plates
- a more intelligent solution for screwing them on or off
- thicker reedplates (at least 1.05mm)
- different choices of material for the reed plates and reeds (phosphor
bronze)

Just dreamin' - sorry

Tom (Berne)