Re: [Harp-L] Timbre, pitch, intonation

>It still bothers me
> that
> I don't have the nomenclature  down for all of this, but what he said just
> let
> me play without complicating  things and taking all the fun out of it. To
> each their own.
>             Randy
---Yes, each to their own, of course. If learning more about music
termoniology, theory, etc takes the fun out of it, then don't do that.
Just play and have fun; certainly nothing wrong with that!
   I will say this: the time may come when you will want to learn more
about music in a formal way. When that time comes, I believe you may
find that this learning not only doesn't take the fun out of music, it
increases it.
   I also think you may find that your music professor friend will be
pleased with your new knowledge.
WVa Bob