[Harp-L] Re: Bending intonation...the regular kind

That reminds me of a story.

A big fan of saxophone great Charlie "Bird" Parker found out where he would
be staying when he came to town for a show.  He made sure to book the hotel
room directly next to Bird's room. (Below the room on the next lower floor
as I heard it)  He was expecting to hear Bird practicing his saxophone,
doing whatever?  All he heard was long single pure clear notes as Bird did
scales.

Damn.  It's hard enough to get good consistent tone and timbre on "plain"
notes.

PEACE
Scott
Believe in Magic!