[Harp-L] harp and fiddle

Sometimes with a fiddle player, I'll work out some strategy in advance, such as, for the first verse I'll play fills after the vocal lines while the fiddle plays softly behind the vocal lines, then switch that for the next verse (or whatever).  I have noticed that there is a tendency to want to play the same parts.
  --jk

Finding fabulous fares is fun.