[Harp-L] Re: Kendrick ABC Box

I bought a Kendrick ABC Box off EBay about 3 years ago and although it is a bit high in price (new list = $199, average EBay price lately $125-$165), I think it is worth it. Basically, it is an AC powered, buffered, stainless steel box (@4" x 8" x 2") with one 1/4" input and three 1/4" outputs that are each switchable on/off with a sturdy stomp button switch and corresponding LED light.

I use mine at gigs where I want to switch between 2 amps (usually a large amp - my SJ410, and a small amp - a  Hurricane V-8) to get different sounds, or to blend the 2 amps for a new sound. I had previously used a 'Y' cord with 1 female jack and two male jacks- to run 2 amps in parallel, but the Kendrick ABC box seems to not lose any signal strength and allows for on/off switching.
Andy Vincent