Re: [Harp-L] A - B Boxes for Harp Amps

I have used my harp commander for this. I send one output to my HarpGear and one to a vintage National tube amp and am able to spread the sound around for outdoor venue we play. Also gives a combination of tone. It works well for me. I like the harp commander for it's versatility for different enviroments and gives you extra control at your fingertips.

Bob "The Captain" Boyd
www.texastide.com

Hello all

Any suggestions for an A - B switch box for running 2 small harp amps together? Any have an antifeedback circuit in it?

Thanks as always,

Hal in MI