Re: [Harp-L] A - B Boxes for Harp Amps

Hal Iwan wrote:
> Any suggestions for an A - B switch box for running 2 small
> harp amps together? Any have an antifeedback circuit in it?

I use a simple Morley A/B/Y switch.  No anti-feedback, no nothing,
just A, or B, or A+B.  Two switches.  One 9-volt battery, but it only
powers the LED.  If the battery dies the box still works without the
indicators.

No complaints, except that the first one I bought died the first time
I stepped on the switch, but Guitar Center replaced it, no questions
asked.

-tim