Re: [Harp-L] You don't see too many of these around

Box is tatty but good.....Hardly, you will need a roll of duct tape for the corners.
Burlap type timber insert?..... Burlap is one thing, and timber is another.
and top and bottom scales (scales are usually used to describe the tops and bottoms of KNIVES)
and last of all, how can the seller say the Harry individual was a young boy? Could be an older fellow OR (knowing Oz) it could be a girl. Wouldn't be the first time a young Harriet was nick-named Harry.

Oh, I'm just being silly....disregard.................smokey-joe