[Harp-L] Subject: Re: Clapton, Cale, JR & New Blood

One more....from BluesWax Ezine...their list of the Blues albums to  pay
attention to for this week...look at the illustrious company Jason and  the Boys
are in?!  ....Eric Clapton & JJCale no less:

(I hadn't realized Aol provided XM stations).

"Bluesville Picks To Click:
For the week of February 10
Artist Album Label
1) Frankie Lee Standing At The  Crossroads Blues Express
2) Sean Carney Band Life Of  Ease Nite Owlz Records
3) D.C. Bellamy Give Some Body To  Somebody Stackhouse Records
4) Michael Powers Prodigal  Son Baryon Records
5) Terry Garland Whistling In The  Dark Silvermoon Records
6) The Fremonts Might Crazy  Wooden Monkey Records
7) Ike Turner Risinâ With The Blues  Zoho Records
8) Bill âHowl-N-Maddâ Perry Reasons I Sing The  Blues Self-Produced
9) Scrapomatic Alligator Love Cry  Landslide Records
10) Bob Margolin In North Carolina  Steady Rollinâ Records
11) Jeff Turmes The Distance You Can  Travel Fat Head Records
12) JJ Cale and Eric Clapton  Escondido Reprise Records
13) Ramsey Midwood Popular  Delusions And The Madness Of Cows Farm Wire
Records
14) Diunna  Greenleaf and Blue Mercy Cotton Field To Coffee House
Self-Produced
15) Jason Ricci and New Blood Blood On The  Road Rah Fox Records

Above item courtesy of: Bluesville--at  Exit 74 on the XM Highway
Elizabeth