Re: [Harp-L] re: Alex Harvey

In a message dated 2/11/2007 11:54:09 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
funharp@xxxxxx writes:

Randy,

Alex Harvey died already in  1982,

Otto

        Man what a shame. I don't know  what I was thinking, but I saw where
somebody that I was in to back in the day  is playing in Ireland and England
now. I loved Alex Harvey, I'm gonna find a  copy of Next for sure, and anything
else I can get my hands on. A lot of my rock  harp hero's have died. Alex,
Steve Mariott and a host of others. At least  some of the blues and jazz hero's
are still around. John Mayall, Taj Mahal,  Magic Dick and pretty much every
body from Wet Willie. I picked up stuff off of  ZZ Top too. I mean to check out
Ian Anderson's stuff too.
           Randy