[Harp-L] Re: Real Coffee Drinkers

In a message dated 2/11/2007 4:46:45 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, "James"
<wasabileo@xxxxxxxxxx>
writes:

Any  coffee (real) drinkers out there in the harp-L  community?

As a "Coffee Achiever", I am fortunate enough to be very good friends with
the RoastMaster for "Uncommon Grounds", a small roastery in the San Francisco
Bay Area.  They supply many of the high-end eateries and boutique  cafes.
And, since my buddy is also one of the guitaristas with whom I  manage to get
with frequently, it works out quite nicely.  I love good  coffee and good
bourbon.  Kind of a poor man's Belushi-ball.

~Ron
Underwater Janitor, Patriot
California & Louisiana