Re: [Harp-L] Re: New Fender Amp Coming Soon

jazmaan wrote:
> There is ANOTHER new amp coming from Fender too.  I saw it at the
> NAMM show.  It's a new incarnation of the Champ.   Smaller,
> affordable, all-tube and really nice looking!

The Fender website has a "New for 2007" section (under
products/amplifiers) that lists:

"The Fender '57 Amp is a limited-edition 300-piece run of this 12-
watt, hand-wired tube amplifier with a 12" speaker housed in a
smartly retro split-grille cabinet with a black "piano lacquer"
finish." [MSRP: $3,999.99]

and also:

"A fun and affordable tribute to a rare and historic Fender amp. Our
new Champion 600 is a 5-watt tube amp with a 6" speaker and
1950 "two-tone" looks." [MSRP: $266.00]

-tim