[Harp-L] New Fender amp-Do we really need it?

I dunno, but I can't really see a need for a "new" amp.  I've been through quite a few myself, just trying to educate myself on what works and what doesn't.  In the end I sold all of the vintage, hybrid and solid state combos, reissues, heads and stacks.  It made sense to me to just buy a designed for harp amp, let those guys do the research!  I now have Sonnys' 4X10, a Kalamazoo from Greg Heuman and a Kinder Texas Crude (bargain price, couldn't turn it down)  It sounds like Garys' new amp is great, I have also heard some great players playing through the Meteor 2X10, 1X12, the Harpgear Double Trouble, and other harp specific amps.  What else do we need?  Is price going to be an issue?