RE: [Harp-L] Donald Black on BBC Scotland Radio!

Fernando Bresslau wrote:
> Donald asked me to inform you that he was recently featured on "Mary
> Ann Kennedy's Global Gathering" BBC Radio program.
>
> It is a mix of interwiew with several songs, and dedicated to the
> harmonica.
>
> You can find it at
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/networks/scotland/aod.shtml?scotlan
> d/global#
> or at http://shurl.org/nQYxR  if the above doesn't work.
>
> I suspect it will be online only until next Tuesday, when a new issue
> is is released. At the moment, I am listening to a train imitation by
> Deford Bailey.
>
> Have fun,
> Fernando

And fun it is, Fernando! Many thanks for the heads up on one of the most
engaging and informative hamonica-centric radio programs I've come across.
Features a broad spectrum of very special harmonica music from a variety of
times and places. Excellent listening for anyone who enjoys harmonicas. Five
Stars! ***** Oh, and did I mention that Donald Black rocks!

Again, many thanks to Fernando!

Michelle