Re: [Harp-L] Playing harmonica in a rack?

Rick Epping plays harmonica in a rack while he plays concertina. It's brilliant.
  Grant Dermody

Bobbie Giordano <bogio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  On 2/8/2007 3:10:06 PM, Rebecca Davis Winters (wordworkshop@xxxxxxxxx)
wrote:
> Playing the harmonica - in a *rack??* SHUDDER.
<...>

> Have there ever been any serious harmonica players who utilized a rack?

There's a list that could rival the length of Madcat's guitar/harp duo
list!!! Starting with Madcat himself, who is an astounding rack harp and
guitar player!

And then, there's...
Richard Sleigh
William Galison
Jimi Lee
Cara Cooke
Gary Primich
Joe Filisko
... just for starters!!!

One I've always enjoyed immensely, but didn't see him and his wife Cathi
on Madcat's list, is Stuart Norton. They make a great duo, but Stuart is
an excellent, fluid harp player who plays great guitar, too, and handles
the rack-harp/guitar thing very well!

I gotta say... I sense another long list coming on......

:)
Bobbie