Re: [Harp-L] A little harmonica humor

On 2/6/2007 8:16:05 AM, Bill Hines (billhines4@xxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> The "Pickles" strip in today's paper featured a harmonica reference.
> It's probably only going to be at this link today (Feb 6, 2007):
>
> http://www.comics.com/wash/pickles/html/email_comic.html

Actually, it's not the first time Pickles has invoked the harmonica.
I put this quickie together for anyone who missed it a few years ago.

http://tinyurl.com/2swgj7

On 2/6/2007 2:05:08 PM, Winslow Yerxa (winslowyerxa@xxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> If only Grandpa knew that the Harmonicats probably made more like 200
> recordings (i.e. individual tunes; at least a dozen albums)

Well, ya know?... While we're all chuckling, anybody game to see "Windrix" again? Sure... what the heck! :) http://tinyurl.com/33cbpz

Thanks for the 'relink', Danny! I've got the same ones saved and maybe a few others... I'll take a look later and post them, too, if I have some.

Cheers!
=[bobbie]=