Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 20:44:41 -0800 (PST)
From: Grant Dermody <gdermody@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Improbabillies CD back in print
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone,

Grant Dermody from Seattle here. I hope you all are very well.
I wanted to let you know that The Improbabillies CD, after a long absence,
is back in print. Our CD was first released in 1998. We're in our third
printing.

We are an old-time band with a bit if a blues twist. From a harmonica
perspective I play in first position for a few tunes but most of the time
I'm doing mixolydian tunes in 2nd position. There is some fun
fiddle/harmonica interplay and our rhythm section is mighty. I'm heavily
influenced by my friend Mark Graham but have my own approach to this music
which I dearly love.

We are:

Scott Meyer-fiddle
Forrest Gibson-guitar
Richie Stearns-banjo
June Drucker-bass
Grant Dermody-harmonica

here's the link to CD Baby if you are interested

http://cdbaby.com/cd/improbabillies

all the best to you all

Grant